Sunday, June 7

Blessed

I've been thinking a lot about my life, and realizing that I am truly blessed.

To a lot of people the basement room I currently live in doesn't make sense. It is true that I would love to have my own apartment or own a house, but through this experience I am learning. Of course the main goal right now is to pack some money away and pay off debt, but by living here, I think I'm grasping a tiny bit of the meaning of humility. Plus, I have a house over my head, food to eat and kind people to live with. I am blessed.

Also, complications with my Mother's heath have recently surfaced. She's been having small strokes that are likely connected to a fallacy in her heart and/or blood. I cannot even express her strength. My mom is truly one of the bravest people I know. When an important person in in my life experiences pain, and the possibility of death, my life comes into sharper focus. I love and respect my mother. She is one of my best friends and to be able to say that I have her as my mother I am blessed beyond measure.

I don't think there is any other way to put it.

Blessed.

No comments: