Thursday, December 30

JoAnn's with the Lea-mom

I'm headed out to JoAnn fabrics to get some high-density foam with Lea-mom (AKA Mom-in-law), it's going to be a date.

Isn't that nice?

I'll post pictures by tomorrow of my completed coffee table cushion. I'm converting our beautiful danish style coffee table into an partial ottoman so that we have a cushy foot rest while watching the tube or reading. So far it is turning out dashingly and I'm holding my breath that it'll come out all right.

I had a sweet Christmas.  Still not exactly the same without all my family, but sweet, and I received a set of 5 lb dumbbells (yes, I'm that weak), a heating pad, a bunch of clothes, gloves, earrings, slippers, a set of cordless phones for the house, a cutting board, recipe box, and a manicure set. My gifts were perfect! Of course, lots of chocolate and good food.

Anyway, must run, tootles pip!

No comments: