Wednesday, October 28

THINGS I LIKE- HOME

When I think of things I like, I immediately envision my home. While the list below in not an exact list of my current home, it does include the things I’ve like about other people’s homes that I want to incorporate into mine. Also, not listed- but above all of these is clean. I love clean homes.

Relaxing-spa like bathrooms
Bright kitchens
Clutter-free workspaces, hallways and walkways
Crown molding
Plants
Fireplaces
Wood floors
Great color schemes
Strong, simple and comfortable furniture
Soft rugs
Organized storage areas
Portraits and paintings
Inviting bedrooms
Organized closets
Warm blankets
Large windows
Painted walls
Curtains
Limited knick-knacks
Textures
Hidden and simple electronics
Great kitchen equipment
Plenty of counter space
Natural lighting during the day
Soft lighting at night

No comments: