Tuesday, December 15

A mini story

I fell down a short set of concrete stairs on Sunday and whacked my head resulting in a minor concussion, which foreshadowed the 5 second seizure. All these components put together, with the day's intent to visit Kyra completely SHOT (SADNESS!), equals hours waiting in the ER to be seen for five minutes and teeth that really hurt (apparently during the seizure I really clamped down!). Additionally, my WHOLE body hurts and I'm soooooooo rediculously tired that I can sleep on the floor at work.

How's that for a lame three days.

I'm just glad I didn't have to be in anyone's wedding.

2 comments:

thekraken said...

dude, I don't even know what to say... I am just so sorry it happened! not that it would make you feel any better, but I pretty much hurt for the entire duration of this weekend, too. also, I'll send you pics of the wedding in a few days. <3

Leslie Dieterle said...

I didn't know you fell. :( I'm sad.

- Leslie