Thursday, June 24

I NEED U

Okay, so generally speaking, people who work out are usually happier, sleep better, have more energy, weigh less, have less health issues, AND have more fun between the sheets. I could have that with this body that moves and stretches and has muscles - and I'm supposed be greatful for all this by taking care of it- so why in the hell do I consistently post-pone exercising????

Work-out, let me be frank.

I need you. I need you to kick my butt. I need you to help me stay energized. I need you.

WORK OUT I NEED YOU. I NEED WORKING OUT.

Just like I need the dishes done and the bed made and my Bible and Journal time, I NEED MY WORK OUT.

I've been a mistress to my pillow and my work and my "oh I hurt", but workout I'm ready to be faithful.

Kick my butt okay?

And, please, please don't injure me in the process.

No comments: